Mr. Schiner's practice concentrates on a wide range of matters involving premises liability, security, personal injury and wrongful death matters arising from construction, scaffolding, fire and elevator accidents. In addition, he handles complex products liability litigation and environmental claims. He manages the firm's lead paint hazard and medical device practice groups overseeing attorneys on defense strategy and litigation/trial plans.
Curt has lectured for the firm's In-house CLE Program on the following topics:
- Handling lead paint hazard cases.
- Defending negligent security claims.
- Considerations in defending scaffold accidents.
- Defense of elevator accidents.
- Defense considerations in stair accident cases.
- 1996 J.D. Western Michgan University -- Cooley Law School (cum laude) (Law Review)
- 1989 B.A. Arizona State University (Sigma Phi Epsilon)