Ms. Nimaroff handles insurance coverage and professional liability litigation.
Ms. Nimaroff represents insurers in complex insurance coverage actions and analyzes insurance coverage issues and renders opinions for insurers. Her practice involves litigation of coverage disputes involving commercial general liability, excess and umbrella liability, auto, disability and errors and omissions.
Ms. Nimaroff represents insurance agents and brokers in both New York and New Jersey in complex errors & omissions litigation and claims and in administrative proceedings before the New York State Department of Financial Services and Workers' Compensation Board.
Ms. Nimaroff also handles other miscellaneous professional liability litigation, including the representation of real estate managers, staffing consultants, software developers, title agents, medical professionals, hair salons and other miscellaneous professional liability claims.
- Rego Park Holdings, LLC v. Aspen Specialty Ins. Co., 140 A.D.3d 1147, 35 N.Y.3d. 217 (2nd Dept. 2016)
- Lasner v. Mass Mutual Ins. Co. and Tony Guggino, 140 A.D.3d 1023, 34 N.Y.S.3d 142 (2nd Dept. 2016)
- Duratech Industries, Inc. v. Continental Insurance Company, 21 A.D.3d 342, 800 N.Y.S.2d 182 (2nd Dept. 2005)
- Philadelphia Indemnity Insurance Company v. Horowitz, Greener & Stengel, LLP, 379 F. Supp.2d 442 (S.D.N.Y. 2005)
- Arrendondo v. City of New York, 6 A.D.3d 328, 775 N.Y.S.2d 150 (1st Dept. 2004)
- One Beacon Insurance f/k/a CGU Insurance v. Terra Firma Construction Management & General Contracting, LLC, 2004 WL 369273 (S.D.N.Y. 2004)
- Manes Organization, Inc. v. Meadowbrook-Richman, Inc., 2 A.D.3d 292, 770 N.Y.S.2d 27 (1st Dept. 2003)
- M Grabie Woolen Co., Inc. v. First State Insurance Company, 281 A.D.2d 521, 721 N.Y.S.2d 682 (2d Dept. 2001)
- St. George v. W.J Barney Corporation, 270 A.D.2d 171, 706 N.Y.S.2d 24 (1st Dept. 2000)
- Michael Kroo Jewelers, Inc. v. Louis Koch, Inc., 235 A.D.2d 317, 652 N.Y.S.2d 961 (1st Dept. 1997)
- Santiago v. 1370 Broadway Associates, L.P., 264 A.D.2d 624, 695 N.Y.S.2d 326 (1st Dept. 1999)
- Brzozowski v. Parking Systems, Inc., 178 Misc.2d 761, 680 N.Y.S.2d 806 (Sup.Ct. Kings Cty. 1998)
New York Bar Association
- 1990 J.D. Brooklyn Law School
- 1985 B.A. Wellesley College