Michael McDonagh is the managing partner of the firm. Mr. McDonagh heads the retail industry defense group, specializing in retail litigation, including premises liability and negligence actions. Also, Mr. McDonagh is a recognized expert on security defense, acting on behalf of clients in cases involving claims of false arrest, assault and malicious prosecution. Mr. McDonagh acts as a consultant to companies, analyzing their security departments from a legal perspective.
Mr. McDonagh served as a Special Agent for the United States Secret Service. He was involved in various complex criminal investigations and was responsible for protection of the President and Vice President of the United States.
- New York State Bar Association Journal
- Torts Insurance & Compensation Law Section Journal
- Winning Themes in Retail Security Litigation [Vol. 25, No. 2]
- U.S. Treasury Department Special Achievement Award
- Who's Who is American Universities and Colleges
- Who's Who Registry of Rising Young Americans
- Who's Who in America
- Retail Loss Prevention Association Recognition Award
New York State Bar Association
American Bar Association
American Law Firm Association (Steering Committee)
National Loss Prevention Bureau
Retail Loss Prevention Association, Inc.
National Retail Federation
- 1986 J.D. Touro Law School
- 1979 B.S. St. John's University