Mr. Dunn's practice concentrates in defending premises security; transportation and construction/labor law matters as well as those involving the retail, hotel and restaurant industries. Mr. Dunn maintains active trial practices in the state and federal courts of New York and New Jersey.
- Tash v. Macy's, Supreme Court, Bronx County, Justice Wilma Guzman
- Sommer v. Pocono Transit, Supreme Court, New York County, Justice Thomas Dickerson
- Pappas v. Werner Enterprises, USDC/SDNY, Judge George Daniels
- Umans v. Laidlaw Transit, Supreme Court, Queens County, Justice William Glover
- Stanley v. Bay Ridge Security, Supreme Court, Kings County, Justice Herbert Kramer.
- Marcincyk v. Macy's, Superior Court, Middlesex County (NJ) Judge Edwin Rodriguez
- Scarborough v. Macy's Supreme Court, Suffolk County, Justice Arthur Pitts
- Hering v Macy's, Superior Court, Middlesex County (NJ) Judge Lorraine Pullen
- "How to Prepare an Automobile Accident Case" Fordham University Continuing Legal Education Series 1995-97"
- "Practical Evidentiary Considerations - Impeachment Series" In-house Continuing Education Series 1995"
- "New Jersey Distinctions in Practice" In-house Continuing Education Series 1996"
- "Professionalism" In-house Continuing Education Series 2011"
American Bar Association
Richmond County Bar Association
National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association
American Law Firm Association
- 1988 J.D. Brooklyn Law School (Dean's List; American Jurisprudence Award in Corporations)
- 1985 B.A. University of Notre Dame (Psychology)