Mr. Portuguese is the Firm's senior lawyer involved in our insurance services and insurance coverage litigation practice. Mr. Portuguese handles all forms of litigation in this area, including matters concerning general liability, excess, environmental, auto, directors & officers, professional liability, property, healthcare, media, products liability, environmental and employment practices. Additionally, Mr. Portuguese has extensive litigation experience including representation of clients in more than 200 appeals nationwide.
- "Federal Pre-emption of Pesticide Labeling Claims"
- "Employment Practices & Liability Insurance"
- "Professional Liability Insurance Coverage"
- "Insurable Interests - Property Insurance"
- "Basic Tort and Insurance Law Practice"
- "Records and Document Management for Insurers"
- "Personal Lines of Insurance"
- "Jurisdiction, Venue and State Filing Issues"
American Bar Association
New York State Bar Association
Defense Research Institute
1980 J.D. Albany Law School
- 1978 B.S. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Summa Cum Laude (6-year combined Management/Law Program)