Mr. Rothman specializes in business and securities litigation and in legal and accounting malpractice, including, e.g., unfair competition, trademark/trade secrets, and business break-ups in court and in arbitration.
- O-AT-KA Milk Products Co-Op, Inc. v. TIC Gums, Inc., 2014 WL 7215168 (W.D.N.Y. 2014)
- Abacus Federal Savings Bank v. ADT Sec. Services, Inc., 18 N.Y.3d 675 (2012)
- In re Lakah, 602 F.Supp.2d 497 (S.D.N.Y. 2009)
- Stan Winston Creatures, Inc. v. Toys "R" Us, Inc., 314 F.Supp.2d 177 (S.D.N.Y. 2003)
- Central Medical Diagnostics, PC v. Elscint, Inc.,1992 WL 84581 (S.D.N.Y. 1992)
- HT Capital Advisors, LLC v. Optical Resources Group, Inc., 279 A.D.2d 523,718 NYS.2d 871 (2d Dept. 2001)
- "Expert Commentary to Civil Practice Law & Rules - Article 75 on Arbitration"
American Bar Association (Litigation and Intellectual Property Sections)
NY State Bar Association (Commercial and Federal Litigation Section)
- 1977 J.D. St. John's University School of Law(Moot Court Board)
- 1974 B.A. Yale University