Mr. Aronwald is a Partner who leads a practice group concentrating on a wide range of matters including premises liability, negligent security, construction/labor law, elevator accidents, product liability and automobile liability. Mr. Aronwald has been selected for inclusion in the 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 New York Super Lawyers publications. Prior to joining Lester, Schwab, Katz & Dwyer, Mr. Aronwald was an assistant district attorney with the New York County District Attorney's Office.
- Tambriz v. P.G.K. Luncheonette, Inc., 124 A.D.3d 626, 2 N.Y.S.3d 150 (2nd Dept.)
- Saint Robert v. BHAP Housing Development Fund Co., 124 A.D.3d 752, 3 N.Y.S.3d 49 (2nd Dept.)
- Ilardi v. Inte-Fac Corp., 290 A.D.2d 490, 736 N.Y.S.2d 401 (2nd Dept.)
- People v. Yoke Yew Tan, 247 A.D.2d 285, 668 N.Y.S.2d 459 (1st Dept.)
- New York State Bar Association "Winning Depositions - From A to Z"
Lectured on "Basic Depositions: Strategy, Planning and Execution"
- New York State Bar Association "Basic Tort and Insurance Law Practice"
Lectured on "Automobile Insurance - Sources of Coverage"
New York State Bar Association
Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
- 1991 J.D. Fordham University School of Law
- 1988 B.A. State University of New York at Albany (Summa Cum Laude, Dean's List, Phi Beta Kappa)