Mr. Coppola has devoted a substantial portion of his decade plus career defending first and third party claims relating to property and pursuing substantial property subrogation claims. He has litigated highly complex actions involving fires, water damage, electrical service and gas, construction defect, builder's risk, labor law and product liability issues. Mr. Coppola also has experience in all forms of corporate and commercial litigation, including the defense of lawyers, directors, real estate professionals and design professionals including architects and engineers. Mr. Coppola is admitted to the State Courts of New York and New Jersey. He is also admitted to practice in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, the Federal District of New Jersey and the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of New York.
- Hollander v. Copacabana Nightclub, 2010 WL 3419954 (2010)
- Citibank, N.A. v. Mcglone, 270 A.D.2d 174 (1st Dept.)
- Lamanna v. Wing Yuen Realty, Inc., 256 A.D.2d 80 (1st Dept.)
- Box Tree South v. Bitterman, 873 F.Supp. 833 (SDNY)
- Scotto v. Landesman, 251 A.D.2d 181 (1st Dept.)
- Esposito v. New York, 2009 WL 4577561 (2d Circuit Court of Appeals)
- Garber v. Board of Trustees of State University of New York, 38 A.D.3d 833 (2d Dept. 2007)
- Hassan v. Spicer, 216 Fed. Appx. (C.A.2, NY, 2007).
- City of New York v. New York Cross Harbor Railroad, 2006 WL 140555 (E.D.N.Y., 2006)
- Travelers Indemnity Company v. Schneider Specialized Carriers, 2005 WL 351106 (S.D.N.Y., 2005)
New York State Bar Association
New York County's Lawyers Association
New Jersey State Bar Association
- 1994 J.D. New York Law School
- 1989 B.S. Rutgers University