Dear Valued Clients and Friends,
In light of the Executive Orders issued on March 20,2020 by Governor Cuomo (NY) and on March 21,2020 by Governor Murphy (NJ) we at Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP want to assure you that we are working remotely and will remain fully operational throughout the duration of this public health crisis. Until further notice, the most effective methods of communicating with us are email or phone, not the US mail. In the event that you need wire instructions or have accounting questions, please contact David Glicksman by email at email@example.com. Our hope is that this crisis will not be long. Regardless of its duration, however, we will continue to provide our clients with uninterrupted service. Your support, friendship and trust are so important to us as we get through this trying time together. We wish you all good health for you and your families.
Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP
Mr. Dunn's practice concentrates in defending premises security; transportation and construction/labor law matters as well as those involving the retail, hotel and restaurant industries. Mr. Dunn maintains active trial practices in the state and federal courts of New York and New Jersey.
- Tash v. Macy's, Supreme Court, Bronx County, Justice Wilma Guzman
- Sommer v. Pocono Transit, Supreme Court, New York County, Justice Thomas Dickerson
- Pappas v. Werner Enterprises, USDC/SDNY, Judge George Daniels
- Umans v. Laidlaw Transit, Supreme Court, Queens County, Justice William Glover
- Stanley v. Bay Ridge Security, Supreme Court, Kings County, Justice Herbert Kramer.
- Marcincyk v. Macy's, Superior Court, Middlesex County (NJ) Judge Edwin Rodriguez
- Scarborough v. Macy's Supreme Court, Suffolk County, Justice Arthur Pitts
- Hering v Macy's, Superior Court, Middlesex County (NJ) Judge Lorraine Pullen
- "How to Prepare an Automobile Accident Case" Fordham University Continuing Legal Education Series 1995-97"
- "Practical Evidentiary Considerations - Impeachment Series" In-house Continuing Education Series 1995"
- "New Jersey Distinctions in Practice" In-house Continuing Education Series 1996"
- "Professionalism" In-house Continuing Education Series 2011"
American Bar Association
Richmond County Bar Association
National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association
American Law Firm Association
- 1988 J.D. Brooklyn Law School (Dean's List; American Jurisprudence Award in Corporations)
- 1985 B.A. University of Notre Dame (Psychology)