Dear Valued Clients and Friends,
In light of the Executive Orders issued on March 20,2020 by Governor Cuomo (NY) and on March 21,2020 by Governor Murphy (NJ) we at Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP want to assure you that we are working remotely and will remain fully operational throughout the duration of this public health crisis. Until further notice, the most effective methods of communicating with us are email or phone, not the US mail. In the event that you need wire instructions or have accounting questions, please contact David Glicksman by email at email@example.com. Our hope is that this crisis will not be long. Regardless of its duration, however, we will continue to provide our clients with uninterrupted service. Your support, friendship and trust are so important to us as we get through this trying time together. We wish you all good health for you and your families.
Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP
Mr. Portuguese is the Firm's senior lawyer involved in our insurance services and insurance coverage litigation practice. Mr. Portuguese handles all forms of litigation in this area, including matters concerning general liability, excess, environmental, auto, directors & officers, professional liability, property, healthcare, media, products liability, environmental and employment practices. Additionally, Mr. Portuguese has extensive litigation experience including representation of clients in more than 200 appeals nationwide.
- "Federal Pre-emption of Pesticide Labeling Claims"
- "Employment Practices & Liability Insurance"
- "Professional Liability Insurance Coverage"
- "Insurable Interests - Property Insurance"
- "Basic Tort and Insurance Law Practice"
- "Records and Document Management for Insurers"
- "Personal Lines of Insurance"
- "Jurisdiction, Venue and State Filing Issues"
American Bar Association
New York State Bar Association
Defense Research Institute
1980 J.D. Albany Law School
- 1978 B.S. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Summa Cum Laude (6-year combined Management/Law Program)