Dear Valued Clients and Friends,
In light of the Executive Orders issued on March 20,2020 by Governor Cuomo (NY) and on March 21,2020 by Governor Murphy (NJ) we at Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP want to assure you that we are working remotely and will remain fully operational throughout the duration of this public health crisis. Until further notice, the most effective methods of communicating with us are email or phone, not the US mail. In the event that you need wire instructions or have accounting questions, please contact David Glicksman by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our hope is that this crisis will not be long. Regardless of its duration, however, we will continue to provide our clients with uninterrupted service. Your support, friendship and trust are so important to us as we get through this trying time together. We wish you all good health for you and your families.
Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP
Mr. Rothman specializes in business and securities litigation and in legal and accounting malpractice, including, e.g., unfair competition, trademark/trade secrets, and business break-ups in court and in arbitration.
- O-AT-KA Milk Products Co-Op, Inc. v. TIC Gums, Inc., 2014 WL 7215168 (W.D.N.Y. 2014)
- Abacus Federal Savings Bank v. ADT Sec. Services, Inc., 18 N.Y.3d 675 (2012)
- In re Lakah, 602 F.Supp.2d 497 (S.D.N.Y. 2009)
- Stan Winston Creatures, Inc. v. Toys "R" Us, Inc., 314 F.Supp.2d 177 (S.D.N.Y. 2003)
- Central Medical Diagnostics, PC v. Elscint, Inc.,1992 WL 84581 (S.D.N.Y. 1992)
- HT Capital Advisors, LLC v. Optical Resources Group, Inc., 279 A.D.2d 523,718 NYS.2d 871 (2d Dept. 2001)
- "Expert Commentary to Civil Practice Law & Rules - Article 75 on Arbitration"
American Bar Association (Litigation and Intellectual Property Sections)
NY State Bar Association (Commercial and Federal Litigation Section)
- 1977 J.D. St. John's University School of Law(Moot Court Board)
- 1974 B.A. Yale University