Dear Valued Clients and Friends,
In light of the Executive Orders issued on March 20,2020 by Governor Cuomo (NY) and on March 21,2020 by Governor Murphy (NJ) we at Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP want to assure you that we are working remotely and will remain fully operational throughout the duration of this public health crisis. Until further notice, the most effective methods of communicating with us are email or phone, not the US mail. In the event that you need wire instructions or have accounting questions, please contact David Glicksman by email at email@example.com. Our hope is that this crisis will not be long. Regardless of its duration, however, we will continue to provide our clients with uninterrupted service. Your support, friendship and trust are so important to us as we get through this trying time together. We wish you all good health for you and your families.
Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP
Mr. Getzoff maintains a varied practice. He specializes in product liability and complex tort matters as well as commercial, antitrust and securities litigation matters. Mr. Getzoff has also for many years practiced in the health, life and disability area. He regularly serves as national and regional coordinator for multi-state litigations on behalf of nationally known product manufacturers.
He also handles various toxic tort claims, and acts as one of the firm's managers for our asbestos practice. He has experience as well in municipal liability matters.
- "Product Liability Litigation"
- "How to Reduce and Live with Sports Litigation: A Practical & Legal Analysis"
- "Litigation Prevention and Survival If It Happens"
- "Product Liability & Risk Management"
- "How to Defend a Diving Injury: A Practical & Legal Analysis"
- "Military Contractors and Failure to Warn Claims"
- "Inspecting the Product: A Defendant's Perspective"
- "Defense Considerations Regarding Product Authentications"
- "Insurance Coverage for Civil RICO against Professionals: The Impact of Recent Developments"
- "The Implication of 'Lampf' for RICO Litigation"
- "Lopez and its Progeny: The Erosion of the Robinson Rule"
- "The Shallow Dive: An Open and Obvious Danger"
- "Early Dismissal of Securities Fraud Claims Against Attorneys
- "Determining What Services are Medically Necessary"
- "Defending the Design Defect Case, Strategic Considerations"
- "The Role of Patents in Design Defect Cases"
- "Legal Maneuvers - Protecting & Defending Yourself in Product Liability Cases"
American Bar Association (Vice Chair, Health & Disability Insurance Law Committee)
- 1992 J.D. State University of New York at Buffalo
- 1979 B.A. State University of New York at Albany(Magna Cum Laude)