Dear Valued Clients and Friends,
In light of the Executive Orders issued on March 20,2020 by Governor Cuomo (NY) and on March 21,2020 by Governor Murphy (NJ) we at Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP want to assure you that we are working remotely and will remain fully operational throughout the duration of this public health crisis. Until further notice, the most effective methods of communicating with us are email or phone, not the US mail. In the event that you need wire instructions or have accounting questions, please contact David Glicksman by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our hope is that this crisis will not be long. Regardless of its duration, however, we will continue to provide our clients with uninterrupted service. Your support, friendship and trust are so important to us as we get through this trying time together. We wish you all good health for you and your families.
Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP
Mr. Aronwald is a Partner who leads a practice group concentrating on a wide range of matters including premises liability, negligent security, construction/labor law, elevator accidents, product liability and automobile liability. Mr. Aronwald has been selected for inclusion in the 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 New York Super Lawyers publications. Prior to joining Lester, Schwab, Katz & Dwyer, Mr. Aronwald was an assistant district attorney with the New York County District Attorney's Office.
- Tambriz v. P.G.K. Luncheonette, Inc., 124 A.D.3d 626, 2 N.Y.S.3d 150 (2nd Dept.)
- Saint Robert v. BHAP Housing Development Fund Co., 124 A.D.3d 752, 3 N.Y.S.3d 49 (2nd Dept.)
- Ilardi v. Inte-Fac Corp., 290 A.D.2d 490, 736 N.Y.S.2d 401 (2nd Dept.)
- People v. Yoke Yew Tan, 247 A.D.2d 285, 668 N.Y.S.2d 459 (1st Dept.)
- New York State Bar Association "Winning Depositions - From A to Z"
Lectured on "Basic Depositions: Strategy, Planning and Execution"
- New York State Bar Association "Basic Tort and Insurance Law Practice"
Lectured on "Automobile Insurance - Sources of Coverage"
New York State Bar Association
Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
- 1991 J.D. Fordham University School of Law
- 1988 B.A. State University of New York at Albany (Summa Cum Laude, Dean's List, Phi Beta Kappa)