Dear Valued Clients and Friends,
In light of the Executive Orders issued on March 20,2020 by Governor Cuomo (NY) and on March 21,2020 by Governor Murphy (NJ) we at Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP want to assure you that we are working remotely and will remain fully operational throughout the duration of this public health crisis. Until further notice, the most effective methods of communicating with us are email or phone, not the US mail. In the event that you need wire instructions or have accounting questions, please contact David Glicksman by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our hope is that this crisis will not be long. Regardless of its duration, however, we will continue to provide our clients with uninterrupted service. Your support, friendship and trust are so important to us as we get through this trying time together. We wish you all good health for you and your families.
Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP
Mr. Brouk prosecutes and defends declaratory judgment actions involving commercial general liability, professional liability, directors and officers liability, property and umbrella/excess policies. He is frequently called upon to analyze coverage issues, including triggers of coverage, other insurance clauses, anti-subrogation, first party property damage, self-insured retentions, late notice, contractual indemnity and additional insured endorsements. Mr. Brouk regularly authors coverage opinions and coverage position letters.
- Use Of Unilateral Reservation of Rights Letters to Preserve the Right to Reimbursement for Uncovered Claims, Mealy's Litigation Report: Insurance, author, June 2008
- Mealey's Litigation Report: Insurance, Using Policy Provisions to Control the Risks Created by Self-Insured Retentions, co-author 2007
- Torts Law in New York, Syracuse Law Review, co-author, 2005; author, 2006 and 2007
- Getting the Jury to Award Minimal Damages, New York State Bar Association Seminar, 2005
- Developments in Products Liability, Recalls, Retrofits and Maintenance, New York State Bar Association Seminar, 2004)
American Bar Association
- 1998 J.D. New York University School of Law (Article and Note Editor, Journal of Legislation and Public Policy)
- 1992 B.A. University of Minnesota