Dear Valued Clients and Friends,
In light of the Executive Orders issued on March 20,2020 by Governor Cuomo (NY) and on March 21,2020 by Governor Murphy (NJ) we at Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP want to assure you that we are working remotely and will remain fully operational throughout the duration of this public health crisis. Until further notice, the most effective methods of communicating with us are email or phone, not the US mail. In the event that you need wire instructions or have accounting questions, please contact David Glicksman by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our hope is that this crisis will not be long. Regardless of its duration, however, we will continue to provide our clients with uninterrupted service. Your support, friendship and trust are so important to us as we get through this trying time together. We wish you all good health for you and your families.
Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP
Among the areas of practice Mr. Motola engages in are the defense of general liability, labor law, products liability, motor vehicle, premises liability, commercial and construction related matters. Additionally, Mr. Motola has acted as outside General Counsel for clients overseeing their respective nationwide litigation and commercial matters. Mr. Motola is admitted and practices in the State and Federal Courts in New York and New Jersey.
- Troise v. New Water Street, et.al., 11 A.D.2d 529, 782 N.Y.S.2d 853 (2d Dept. 2004)
- Cribbs v. ISS, 300 A.D.2d 339, 751 N.Y.S.2d 534 (2d Dept. 2002)
- Vite v. Ministers, Elders and Deacons of Reformed Protestant Dutch Church in City of New York, et.al., 289 A.D.2d 478, 735 N.Y.S.2d 165 (2d Dept. 2001)
- Nieves v. ISS Cleaning Services Group, Inc., 284 A.D.2d 441, 726 N.Y.S.2d 456 (2d Dept. 2001)
- Finan v. Rudin, et.al., 271 A.D.2d 402, 707 N.Y.S.2d 326 (2d Dept. 2000)
- Brandefine v. National Cleaning Contractor, Inc., 265 A.D.2d 441, 696 N.Y.S.2d 520 (2d Dept. 1999)
- 1983 B.A. SUNY Albany
- 1986 J.D. Fordham