Dear Valued Clients and Friends,
In light of the Executive Orders issued on March 20,2020 by Governor Cuomo (NY) and on March 21,2020 by Governor Murphy (NJ) we at Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP want to assure you that we are working remotely and will remain fully operational throughout the duration of this public health crisis. Until further notice, the most effective methods of communicating with us are email or phone, not the US mail. In the event that you need wire instructions or have accounting questions, please contact David Glicksman by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our hope is that this crisis will not be long. Regardless of its duration, however, we will continue to provide our clients with uninterrupted service. Your support, friendship and trust are so important to us as we get through this trying time together. We wish you all good health for you and your families.
Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP
Mr. Coppola has devoted a substantial portion of his decade plus career defending first and third party claims relating to property and pursuing substantial property subrogation claims. He has litigated highly complex actions involving fires, water damage, electrical service and gas, construction defect, builder's risk, labor law and product liability issues. Mr. Coppola also has experience in all forms of corporate and commercial litigation, including the defense of lawyers, directors, real estate professionals and design professionals including architects and engineers. Mr. Coppola is admitted to the State Courts of New York and New Jersey. He is also admitted to practice in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, the Federal District of New Jersey and the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of New York.
- Hollander v. Copacabana Nightclub, 2010 WL 3419954 (2010)
- Citibank, N.A. v. Mcglone, 270 A.D.2d 174 (1st Dept.)
- Lamanna v. Wing Yuen Realty, Inc., 256 A.D.2d 80 (1st Dept.)
- Box Tree South v. Bitterman, 873 F.Supp. 833 (SDNY)
- Scotto v. Landesman, 251 A.D.2d 181 (1st Dept.)
- Esposito v. New York, 2009 WL 4577561 (2d Circuit Court of Appeals)
- Garber v. Board of Trustees of State University of New York, 38 A.D.3d 833 (2d Dept. 2007)
- Hassan v. Spicer, 216 Fed. Appx. (C.A.2, NY, 2007).
- City of New York v. New York Cross Harbor Railroad, 2006 WL 140555 (E.D.N.Y., 2006)
- Travelers Indemnity Company v. Schneider Specialized Carriers, 2005 WL 351106 (S.D.N.Y., 2005)
New York State Bar Association
New York County's Lawyers Association
New Jersey State Bar Association
- 1994 J.D. New York Law School
- 1989 B.S. Rutgers University